What even is a Grinder?
Grinders break down your weed or herb into perfect pieces without making any mess or making your hands dirty. They are also called Shredders, Crushers or Mills.
Sometimes using a Grinder isn't a choice - products like vaporizers, One-hitters and bowls/bongs benefit from your product being ground up because air can easily pass through instead of
What are the benefits of a Grinder?
there are many reasons why grinders are part of every stoners equipment like:
- Producing a smoother smoke & better taste - Grinding unlocks all the wonderful tastes and aromas that your favorite strain has to offer. This may not seem like a big deal but improving the flavor can only add to the amazing experience.
- Making your joint burn slower & controlled - If you roll a joint with ground weed it will burn down much slower and evenly.
- No mess & no absorving through your skin - When using your hands to get the weed ground you loose alot of THC crystals (Trichomes) that stick to your hand instead of going into your joint!
- Collecting Keef - Most Grinder Models come with a Pollen Filter that catches your Kief so you can enjoy the more pure and potent part of the marijuana plant!
- Easier Transportation - Weed takes up less space if you grind it!
- Saves you money - Because ground marijuana is more potent than whole buds. That means you don’t have to use as much of the ground stuff to feel the same effects
- Saves time - Grinding your weed or herbs into usable pieces can be done in less than half the time it would take you to do it by hand and without loosing any precious Material!
How much does a long-lasting Grinder cost?
Some smokers may hesitate at the upfront cost of a Grinder, but once you enjoyed all the benfits of a weed grinder, you will find the investment to be well worth it in the end. It is never a good idea to save on a grinder since cheaply made Grinders will break really quickly and some of them even have metal scrapes or other manufacturing leftovers in the Grinder, which you will end up smoking!
Each fo our grinders gets quality checked by hand and will only be sold to our customers if the condition of the grinder is flawless.
Different Types of Grinders.
Before you can find the perfect grinder for you there are a few things to consider. As you may have already noticed we have alot of different Grinder Types and we also use various high quality Materials to manufacture our Grinders. We have Grinders in all compositions:
- 5-piece, 4-piece, 3-piece or 2-piece.
- Grinders with Storage compartments - Perfect for travelling
- ceramic coated ones - for no sticking & friction + easy washing
- with glass spyhole - to always check on your herbs
- exchangeable teeth - rough & fine ground weed
- magnetic pollen screen - for easy cleaning
- with perfect Grip
- rough or fine pollen filter - changes pollen outcome.
We also have various Blade Designs which all lead to a bit different Grinding Outcome. All Designs work flawless on our Grinders - we have blades, Lion-shaped teeth or quadratic teeth.
How To Use A Weed Grinder?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use a grinder.
- Load Your Grinder - Remove the lid and break your buds into smaller pieces with your finger. Don’t put anything in the middle of the grinder where you can see the Magnet. This is where everything pivots. Anything placed in the center won’t get ground.
- Grind Your Ganja - Replace the lid. Hold the bottom of the grinder with one hand and rotate the lid with the other hand. At first, there will be some resistance, so give it a little muscle. Rotate the grinder until you feel the resistance disappear.
- Tap That Grinder - Before removing the lid on either collection chamber, give your grinder a tap against the table or the palm of your hand. This helps dislodge the cannabis into the collection chamber and pushes more kief through the screen.
- Collect Your Cannabis - Separate the grinding chamber from the collection chamber and scoop out your newly ground weed. Be careful not to damage the screen if you’re using a four-piece grinder. If this is your first grind, you may not have much kief, but it will fill itself with time for sure!
- Enjoy! - Enjoy your new & waybetter smoke experience!
Tips for using a Grinder.
- Hold your Grinder straight - Many people tilt their Grinder or even hold it upside down whilst grinding. This is very bad for your Grinder since the ground material gets inbetween the lid and this causes alot of friction.
- Put a clean coin in the collection chamber - This will build up more kief and help knock the kief through the screenint othe pollen catcher. Remeber that the coin should have been cleaned before!
- Put your Grinder in your freezer for 15 Minutes. If you freeze your grinder you can get all the precious pollen off your grinder way easier. We recommend leaving some weed in the grinder. Also make sure to leave a coin in the grinder so once you take it back out of the freezer you need to shake it.