Our Smoke Killer allows you to puff indoors without the smoke, the smell, without letting unwanted air particles free and without hurting your environment. Time to become a stoner of the 21st century!
It is manufactured using highest Quality Anodized aluminium and 100% food safe silicone. Between the two parts which can be unscrewed to replace the filter you can find a rubber ring which seals the 2 parts and makes sure all the air you blow into this device travels though the special carbon filter.
Some situations when our Smoke Killer could be used:
- If you live in a flat and you don't want your neighbours to smell your smoke.
- If you have pets and you dont want them to inhale smoke which is bad for them.
- If you simply want to keep your room fresh and keep the bad smelling smoke out.
- Or if you want to protect your family and your surrounding from second hand smoke which is really harmful.
The NV Smoke Killer is the best soultion for all of these problems!
How does the Smoke Killer work?
- Take a hit from something that produces smoke
- Put the mouthpiece up to your lips to create an airtight seal
- Blow the smoke into our Smoke Killer
- Our HEPA Filter will filter your smoke and remove every smell!
- Enjoy clean and odorless air!
Does it really work?
- Yes, as long as you use it correctly. Smoke must be blown through the device in order for the odor to be absorbed. Our Smoke Killer cannot capture the scent coming off a burning bowl piece or a joint/blunt.
- When you exhale through it, smoke is broken down by our various layers of filtration before exiting as clean air. No matter how hard you blow, a properly working device will trap and absorb all the smoke that goes into it.
Whats inside the filter?
- Inside our specially developed H13 HEPA filter you can find 3 layers of activated coconut carbon to ensure no smoke gets through.
Can the filter be replaced?
- Yes this device has a replaceable Cartridge System so you can easily unscrew it and replace the filter.
How long does the filter last?
- It's built to last around 300-500 uses depending on the user and what you blow into it. For an average user it should last 2-3 Months.
What can you use the Smoke Killer for?
- Very effective:
- E Rig
- Vape Pen
- Not so effective
- It will work with Joints, Blunts and Cigarettes, but it won't be as effective because it won't capture the smoke/smell coming from the joint/blunt. It will only capture the smoke you blow into it
- Works on almost everything that produces smoke.
How can I extend the Filter life?
- We recommend leaving the smoke filter in a place where it's dry and cool. This allows the moisture in the filter to evaporate.
Can it be cleaned?
- Yes all parts are detachable which makes it super easy to wash.